What if I have large items for curbside pickup?

Regular refuse is the owner/tenant responsiblity but if you have a few large items (i.e, desk, chair, dresser and it is NOT a full truck load pickup) then you can leave it at your curb and call 687-1101 to let them know you have an item(s) for pickup. There is a $10 charge that will be charged to the homeowner/landlord.